On Sunday, Mar 16, 2003, at 23:27 Australia/Sydney, Chilton Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And no, expecting Mac users using Jaguar to set Revolution's UI to use OS9's appearance, is NOT acceptable.

Chilton, I presume you were not attempting to be a little deceptive so I take it the above simply represents an error or unfamiliarity with Rev. You can correct your comment by changing "users" to "developers", because users are unaffected, using Appearance Manager under Rev with no problems at all. For completeness you should also add a reference to yourself after "unacceptable" as I appear to be only one of very many Jaguar users who have found Revolution quite acceptable ever since Jaguar emerged. That it is open to improvement is, in my humble but rather extensive experience, not unique to this software, which on balance serves me more effectively and more pleasantly than do its principal competitors.

regards
David

-Chilton