way off topic,

but if anyone knows of someone who does short run DVD production (20-50 copies + print color label) at reasonable rates, can you send me contact/URL off list? We use CDMan for our long runs (200+) but occasionally we want to do short runs and still get a low unit cost. I'm trying to find someone who can compete with our in-house Bravo machine on < 50 cps -- unit cost about $1.70 if you don't count staff time. We putting movies on these for distribution around the world to key centers.

Sivakatirswami