On 20 Apr 2009, at 10:29, Kay C Lan wrote:

Go to be better than the AppleScript option:

http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/SBSendEmail/index.html#// apple_ref/doc/uid/DTS10004645

That's for embedding commands in an xcode-built app, as far as I can see. Better to crank up Script Editor and start looking at the AppleScript dictionary for Mail.

HTH
[OT] If you've never seen the true potential of steam, check this out, a great show, a brilliant episode, and if you wait to the very end, the most glorious slow mo I've seen in a very very long time - unfortunately you only
get youtube quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmJoyuUJj2Q

I already have an extremely healthy respect for steam, but that is downright scary!

Ian