It sounds like something I need to learn.

-=>JB<=-

On Apr 20, 2009, at 4:07 PM, Jim Ault wrote:

My wife has the same filter, only a bit more effective.
She doesn't use "in one ear and out the other" as
it never gets in the first ear.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas

On Apr 20, 2009, at 3:47 PM, -= JB =- wrote:

I had to access the spam box on my isp not my computer so
it takes a little more work and I have never needed to that I
knew about.  But after looking I noticed Jim Ault posted a
few  messages that were also marked spam.

-=>JB<=-