Adrian,

Another option would be to install the fonts in the /Library/Fonts directory which should make the fonts available to every user on the machine.

Marc

On Apr 24, 2009, at 11:55 AM, Adrian Williams wrote:

Thanks to Mark and Marc, both solutions are useful.
The Administrator will be using this Installer in all cases.
So I guess a simple "~/library/fonts" will suffice.

Many thanks,
Adrian