Scott Rossi wrote:
I understand that with the new behaviors, image ids are automatically
resolved beginning with the stack containing the behavior button, but how do
we reference an image in the same behavior stack by name?  If one doesn't
know the id of an image located in the behavior stack, how is the image
referenced without using a full path reference (which defeats the purpose of
behaviors)?

Behaviors mainly deal with scripts and message paths. The engine includes the behavior button's stack as part of the regular search path when looking for IDs, but as I understand it, other objects themselves aren't part of behaviors. So you'd need to provide the same sort of path for other object references as we always have.

While I guess it isn't entirely accurate, I still think of behaviors as sort of a private backscript.