Trevor,

Cut and paste is not working in my data grids, with standard windows shortcuts, like, Ctrl-X, Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V. (nothing happens). But when I create a simple test stack with the only object a simple data grid, these keyboard short cuts work fine. I haven't removed any of the code in the column behavior scripts - any idea why this is happening? None of my menu shortcuts uses X, C, or V. Or any idea what to do about it, such as, should I try to code this functionality as choices on an edit menu?

I want to be able to copy from one cell to another, with Ctrl-C to copy in cell A, and Ctrl-V to paste in cell B.

Thanks for any advice!
Sadhu