Josh Mellicker wrote:
Thanks Martin!

Interesting, but still primitive compared to the old Galaxy- which intelligently showed certain controls for certain properties (for example, a prepopulated popup menu for styles of a button, rather than just "type in the new value").

Either:

1. everyone is happy clicking around on the stock property inspector

or

2. people have created their own property inspectors but want to keep them secret!

;-)

Well, I should ask this, is anyone interested in a property inspector that gives you instant access to any parameter? And allows you to easily copy properties from one object to another?

I would be happy to work on one, but would need help making it a plugin...

thanks

Please...Yes... I've see many iterations of such a tool thru the years. Why not get all the wizards to post the inspectors on RevOnLine?