Le 06-mai-09 à 14:24, Trevor DeVore a écrit :

On May 5, 2009, at 5:14 PM, Yves COPPE wrote:

Yves,

Is the issue with determining how to resize the fields so they are as tall as the content they have to display? If you just want to resize the fields to fit the appropriate height then you can do something like the following. Just make sure and turn off fixed control height for the data grid.

on LayoutControl pControlRect
   -- set the width of fields if needed...

   -- Now resize to fit height
   put the rect of field 1 of me into theRect
   put item 2 of theRect + \
the formattedHeight of field 1 of me - the bottomMargin of field 1 of me \
       into item 4 of theRect
   set the rect of field 1 of me to theRect
end LayoutControl

Regards,

Re,

it's just what I need