At the risk of over-simplifying things, getting them wrong, and missing the point:

I just ran up a stack "QUESTION.rev" (and its now on revOnline under 'Richmond');

it has 2 substacks; one is a 'normal' substack, and one is set up as an answer dialogue.

The answer dialogue substack pops up as a sheet from whichever stack it is called.

Probably wrong, but Please spare two minutes to give it a try.

Derek Bump - Dreamscape Software wrote:
Stephen,

The error occured, and then I remembered the update posted last night so
I tried updating.  Same thing on both versions.

This is driving me crazy because I could have sworn that it worked this
morning with no problems at all.  I'm racking my brains trying to think
of what code I changed that could cause this.

This is frustrating, and so close to the target launch date to!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/

stephen barncard wrote:
I reread your first post. I didn't see that you'd already tried setting the
defaultstack. Are you using the latest version of Rev (rc-2) ?