Funny, I've never declared a variable in Runtime Revolution; I thought that
was something that went out with PASCAL: even my BBC doesn't require me
to that in BBC BASIC.  I remember feeling 'odd' when I got my BBC (ah, all
those years ago, out in the desert) that BBC BASIC didn't even need the LET statement
anymore.

May be this is a goofy question; but it can probably bear
the asking one more time:

What, if any, is the advantage of declaring variables in RR ?

and, just to show you exactly how goofy I am:

How do you declare variables in RR ?

Mark Wieder wrote:
Stephen-