On May 12, 2009, at 4:35 PM, Jim Bufalini wrote:

It's as simple as:

myDirVar

NLST or LIST first will determine if you get just the file and directory names or the long form. This persists beyond the handler, so set it back at
the end of your handler.

Make sure you path ends with "/" and not a file name or the same command will retrieve a file. With slash it gives you a directory, if the directory
exists. Otherwise and error in *the result*.

Thanks Jim (& Richard).

I got it to go! At first, I tried as you suggested to no avail. But then I checked the result to find a message there re previous operation not being completed. I reset all and viola! a list of files!

Now to descend into the details...

Thanks again,

Tereza Snyder
Califex Software, Inc.