I have restrained myself - for the moment, at least!  :)

Kay C Lan wrote:
On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Richmond Mathewson <
richmondmathew...@gmail.com> wrote:
I cannot restrain myself
they should
be working overtime to set the masses free:
something they are certainly not doing by pumping buckets
of money into the "People's Republic" of China - the
PEOPLE being the last to see any of the money or
the benefits it could bring.

If you don't like my right-wing politics,
reply in a civilised fashion.  :)

It's not that I don't like our right-wing politics, or that I can't be
civilised....but......Ahhhhg I must restrain myself......this is such a
divisive topic and this List is not the place.

Now press the Send button and go and read another Post.... move on there's
nothing to Post here....