On May 22, 2009, at 5:39 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

I suspect there is little difference between a subdomain and an add- on, and that cpanel only uses the different terminology to configure the server so it knows where requests are to be sent. I'd just leave the folders where they are created by cpanel and let the auto- configuration work its magic.

Yes.

http://www.jhjensen.com
http://www.jhjensen.jhj.on-rev.com
http://www.jhj.on-rev.com/jhjensen.com

All load the same page.

Everything is in jhj.on-rev.com's public_html folder. You can see what's in that folder by loading:
http://www.jhj.on-rev.com (which loads the public_html folder).

Its so easy its confusing!

--Jerry J