On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
<ka...@hindu.org> wrote:
> All non on-rev users are out of the loop. Start a new mailing list?

My apologies. I had considered that since On-Rev is just Revolution on
the web, that it was not off-topic. Also that people who were not yet
signed up and therefore did not have access to the On-Rev forums might
have been interested in the possibilities.

However, consider me chastised. If anyone else wants to respond to my
original post, please email me directly. Thanks.

Sarah