Hi Sarah,

Perhaps if you captured the IP address at your end,
and combined that with your cookie solution you could
eliminate the double browser voting.

Just my 2 cents.

Rick

On May 28, 2009, at 9:55 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Randy Hengst <iowahen...@mac.com> wrote:
Hi Sarah,

This looks very cool. Thanks for sharing it.

I voted twice by using Safari and then Firefox.... However, each browser was
limited to one vote.

Yes, cookies are browser-specific, so there is always that option, but
I think this is still the most effective way to avoid too much abuse
of the system.

Thanks to everyone for their testing and support. If you have
downloaded the script, please grab it again as I changed stuff
recently.

Cheers,
Sarah