Devin Asay wrote:
I want to be able to use common libraries for all subdomains in my domain. Right now all of my subdomains point to folders within my public html root directory.

/
    includes/
        mylib.irev
    mysubdomain/
        index.irev
    index.irev

I want to access mylib.irev from mysubdomain/index.irev. I would think I should be able to do

include "../includes/mylib.irev"

That does work for me. (to be precise, using include "../subfolder/xxx.irev" (I didn't have a folder called 'includes', but had one imaginatively called 'subfolder' :-)

(Sadly, I can't get the equivalent to work for an add-on domain at the root level, but that's not too surprising).
But that doesn't work, and produces an error message saying

FTP error: File "/mysubdomain/../includes/mylib.irev" not present on server. Cannot download.

Why would you get an FTP error ? Are you sure this was while running index.irev ? Or is there some other part of your workflow that is doing ftp of these files ?

Is the error message from the on-rev client debugger ? If not - give it a try and see what it says.

-- Alex.