I have a very simple stack i have tried to make a banking account report.
Column 1 = DATE
Column 2 = TEXT
Column 3 = NUMBER with 2 decimals
Column 4 = NUMBER with 2 decimals

if i want to sort Column 3 or 4 by numeric ascending or descending it doesntwork (either choosing the sort key in the group inspector or by script)
mac OS 10.5 french system

I send this little stack attached ....help  thanks

by the way i signal a little bug (not very important but...) if you try to delete a datagrid you select it and you delete it taping backkey or choosing delete a standard alert answer dialog comme to front "would you like to delete the record template associated with this data grid this action cannot be undone" with two button choiceYES and NO (which is preselected) if you choose NO the datagrid IS DELETED if you choose YES the datagrid is NOT DELETED) ...