Tried that and no go.

What a waste of time.

I wonder how many others are locked out?

this S***ks

sims

On Jun 23, 2009, at 8:05 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

Nice, seems to work now, after restarting the browser. Must have been a Facebook/Mozilla problem.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 25 May and haven't got a reply yet, please send me a reminder.