Colin,

Your polished interpretation don't make it less serious and, perhaps , some more friendly ;-)
--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70

Le 24 juin 09 à 20:41, Colin Holgate a écrit :

One of my questions in the webinar was about the logo, and whether it was possible at this point for it to be tweaked. My main worry was that the two Rs were different to each other, but also I could see potential for the letters to exactly match each other in a way that could lead to some interesting logo animations.

I'm not an artist, so this can be done better, but here's my quick attempt, which will help me explain what I mean:

http://xfiles.funnygarbage.com/~colinholgate/images/runrev.gif

The upper image is the one I made, the lower one is from the webinar. In my one the Rs are both the same, the U is the R flipped vertically and a line attached to it, the N is the U rotated 180 degrees, and the V is the U flipped horizontally. The E is derived from the same curves as the R.

An artist could do better than I did, and it might be better if the curves on the R, U, N, and V, were slightly sharper. Doing that would improve the V without ruining the R, U, or N.

What do you think?