On Jun 26, 2009, at 4:46 PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

We set up Screenflow on a laptop and record the webinar. The audio/ video quality is MUCH better than the WMV and you have more options for output.

Now you mention it, any of us could volunteer to record the webinar, with whatever recorder we want. I use SnapzPro X v2, and that does a very nice job. It would need a good amount of drive space, and then a few hours to compress it later.