From Rev, is your camera listed in "the volumes"? If not, the camera may be connecting to the computer with Picture Transfer Protocol, which makes the computer treat it differently than a regular USB mass storage device.

Phil Davis

Ludovic Thébault wrote:
Hello,

I've bought a new camera (Nikon coolpix p6000) and Revolution doesn't want to open my photos (with the "set the filename...". It's just a normal jpeg file, but too big ? If i resize the photos, it's works.

Is there a workaround, i use Revolution to choose, name and tag my photos so i need to see it !

Thanks.

Rev. 2.91

I've test ith Rev 3.5 it's the same.

--