Personally I con't decide whether to spend 3 days in the local mental hospital,
run nude up and down the main street screaming "I'm  a little teapot." or
shave my eyebrows, paint my kneecaps bright green and utter "Gnahahaha" every 15 seconds.
This waiting is quite interesting . . . . .

Please "join in the fun" and/or relieve the pain of waiting by telling how the
approach of the New Betas is affecting your mind.

Marian Petrides wrote:
Welcome to the kids-at-Christmas party, Andre. :-)