Nicolas showed how to fix the game stack to work in previous versions of rev, then mentioned irev afterwards. My reply was just hitting each point. Sorry for any confusion :)

Richard Gaskin wrote:
splash21 wroteL
> I'm not sure where I read about 'clone invisible' - I don't
> see it in the docs anywhere! Hopefully the website will give
> ideas and examples for anyone wanting to use irev for upcoming
> projects.

How would the "clone" command come into play with a web project?

iRev is a server-side technology. If you're thinking of the browser plug-in, my understanding is that that won't be available until Beta in September.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World