Fredrik Andersson wrote:

I must say I'm sorry I missed the webinar too.

When I was running the scripting conferences, Sarah gave me the idea of posting the meeting time in seconds. Rev always converts the seconds to your local time, so everyone would just do the conversion in the message box to find out when to be there. After I started doing that, everyone always arrived together.

Bill, if you have control over the webinar announcement, that might be a cool thing to do. Then the attendees just do this:

  convert <the seconds posted> to short time
  put it