I hit the send button a little premature...

Since Windows 7 has not shipped, perhaps Revolution has not been updated to
report Win32?  I ask this since the Dictionary for 3.5 says all versions of
Windows should report Win32 for any post 3.1 version.  I do wonder if there
would be a need to distinguish between 32bit and 64bit Windows?

Eddie wrote:
My understanding is that Windows 7 will ship in 32 bit and 64 bit versions. I would tend to assume you could follow MS's KB article on checking how many bits you have for Windows 7 the same way you could do for other platforms: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827218.