Hello Mark,

But shouldn't the isNumber function show it to be a number at that point? I'm evaluating it as both empty, not a number and zero.

Thanks,

Scott

On Jul 9, 2009, at 3:05 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

Scott,

It looks like as soon as you pass a parameter, it gets parsed and hence gets a value of 0, similar to when you parse empty*1.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 21 June and haven't got a reply yet, please send me a reminder.