Message: 3
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:00:30 -0700
From: Richard Gaskin <ambassa...@fourthworld.com>
Subject: Re: Rev Player?
To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>

Paul Gabel wrote:
Does anyone know if Revolution Player is still being supported? All I
can find is Player 2.7.1, and my stack created in Rev 3.5 won't open
in it.

I believe RunRev still makes a Player, so there should be one available
for the latest engine version.

But if you're using Studio or Enterprise it's only a few minutes' work
to make your own, allowing you to tailor the user experience and
branding for your specific audience while retaining all the conveniences
of being able to deliver tiny stack files.

Richard,

This sound intriguing, but I wouldn't know where to begin. How about a hint?

Jim Hurley