Le 14 juil. 09 à 16:57, Trevor DeVore a écrit :

On Jul 14, 2009, at 10:43 AM, Andre.Bisseret wrote:

My dataGrid has 6 columns (Désignation, Px achat, Coef, Quantité, Val. stock, PU vente)

ON mouseUp
  local theDataA,
  ------------
put "Mercurey" into theDataA["Désignation"]
put "22" into theDataA["Px achat"]
put "3.2" into theDataA["coef"]
put "100" into theDataA["quantité"]
put "2300" into theDataA["Val. stock"]
put "66" into theDataA["PU vente"]
set the dgDataOfIndex[the dgHilitedIndex of group "dataGrid"] of group "dataGrid" to theDataA
END mouseUp

-- (Sorry for the french words)

Ça va. Je lit français.

That only clear out the selected line ; I don't get the new values (Mercurey, 22 etc) in the columns of that line which remains empty.

Are your columns named "Désignation", "Px achat", etc. or are those the column labels. My guess is that they are the column labels and the name is actually something else.

Yesss ! that was that ! (the names kept beeing "col 1", "col 2" etc ! (I did not notice yet that columns had both "name" and "label" !!

My handler is working like charm now ;-))

Merci beaucoup, Trevor,

Amitiés de Grenoble
André