I'll try to get some time today to update my download page, but here are the relevant snippets...
( COOKIES[SESVAR] is just my session variable )

In the revlet HTML (view page source to see the whole block);

<object ......
<param name="session" value="<?rev put COOKIES[SESVAR] ?>"/>
<embed type="application/x-revolution"
               src="revletTest.revlet"
               width=800 height=200
               stack="test"
               requestedName=""
               instanceID=""
               session="<?rev put COOKIES[SESVAR] ?>"
></embed>

In the revlet;
on openStack
   put the revletParams["session"] of this stack into sSession

HTH  :)

Robert M. wrote:
I'm still struggling to try and launch a revlet with the a dataFIle name as
parameter, for the app i'm working on.. !

Quoting nablle user splash21

"I just updated the example for the new plugin and it's working again. This version uses the new stack property 'the revletParams' to pass the session variable to the revlet (as documented in the 4.0.0dp2 change log). Much cleaner. Sample : http://splash21.on-rev.com/revlet/

But I did not find this revletParams stack property eventhough I use build
4.00dp3 build 900.
I created an empty stack, looked into the custum properties, the global
properties and variables : Nothing like revletParams !

WOuld it be possible to give some precisions? example of code?

The only way I found out is so far to use the web type "RequestedName" stack
property which does not seem to be used since the html test pages that are
created automatically with the revlet keep that parameter empty.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24638678/test1.rev test1.rev
Are we talking of the same door? or is there another one??

So.. I tried the requestedName door and it did not work at all!!
I posted my test stack named "testParams" on revOnline for anybody
interested in the matter!