On Jul 24, 2009, at 12:44 AM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

stephen barncard wrote:
How many hosting services are going to behave in the same way?

only the cheesiest. I have never heard of a hosting service do such a thing.
What if one were creating their own file type?

I tried uploading a file; Gorgonzola.cheese and it didn't accept that either. :)

What I have done, constructively, is send a request to permit .revlet files
to the hosting service.

I can see Limburger being rejected, but not lovely Gorgonzola.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas