I'm trying to figure out how to write an external for Revolution. I'm familiar with incorporating externals into a Revolution stack and calling them from the Revolution side. From the Xcode side, I would like to accomplish something very simple, such as the "Hello, <name>!" example posted on the RunRev site under "Tutorials":

http://www.runrev.com/developers/tutorials/advanced-externals-part-1/

In this example, the Externals Environment appears to be way out-of- date and the sample code will not compile in Xcode. Does anyone have any examples or up-to-date articles showing how to integrate Objective- C-based externals with Rev?

Cheers,

Kevin