Fredrik, Jacque...many thanks for your words of enthusiasm for the product.

I actually earn my living working in Revolution, so I appreciate it, too.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev - The Movie
http://reveditor.com/trev-the-movie

On Jul 31, 2009, at 3:18 PM, Fredrik Andersson wrote:

Ah yes,

tRev is now my editor of choice (over GLX2 and the rev script editor). I really like the stability (had a lot of strange errors before) and the new features. Excellent work Jerry & co!

Thanks for a great product,

Fredrik