Roger.E.Eller wrote:

The customized version of libURL doesn't change how files are
downloaded so there would be no difference in regards to what Phil is
trying to do. The customized version of libURL and the GLX App
Framework work together to handle interactions with proxy servers but
the rest of the features just work:

* Automatic handling of cookies
* Support for making HEAD requests
* Callbacks for working with invalid SSL Certs (i.e. display dialog to
user to warn them)
* Non-blocking posts.

How can one obtain this extra fancy spancy feature filled version of
libURL.  :-)   I have never been able to get Rev talking through a proxy.
It works fine from a direct internet connection though.  I need it to
prompt for proxy authentication.

It's great that Trevor has made these available, but I wonder if a better question might be:

How can these changes be rolled into the official release of libURL?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World