don't own the company.  Oh well..

Just my 2 cents.

Rick

On Aug 13, 2009, at 9:56 AM, Hugh Senior wrote:

RevCode?

/H

-----Original Message-----

From: Colin Holgate <co...@rcn.com>

On Aug 13, 2009, at 9:18 AM, dunb...@aol.com wrote:

I vote for Transcript. It already exists and is no more homey than
Java. It
is a strong, no-nonsense name.

But can you remember what Kevin said in that thread? What was the new
name that he explained had been thought about carefully?

Rick Harrison

You can buy my $10 music album "Funny Time Machine" digital CD on the iTunes Store Now!

To visit the iTunes Store now to listen to samples of my CD please click on the following link. (Please note you must have iTunes installed on your computer for this link to work.)

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=213668290