Hi Sarah,

Ok, thank you!  Well, at least it's a known problem.  I have a couple of apps
which are currently deployed here at work as Windoz programs, but the users
prefer browser apps - so sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for this to be
addressed, so they can be wow'd.  I did download the newest version of Rev
Enterprise at home this weekend before doing the testing.

Sadhu

RunRev put in a hack that makes ask & answer dialogs actually system
windows, so they pop to the front (although Sadhu's experience seemed
to contradict this).
Other dialogs, like file selectors, will NOT come to the front yet.

Cheers,
Sarah