If it's all about "text", could you not replace the DISPLAYED word "Breakpoint" to "LenPoint" ONLY IN THE TREV DISPLAY. Leave the "real" word as breakpoint when you save the file but when you show me the script, just do a global substitution. Everybody's happy.
Just a thought...

len morgan

Jerry Daniels wrote:
I don't really think the breakpoint terminology will hurt and it does help with cross-editor considerations, etc.

Code is all about text, afterall.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev - The Movie