Bill Vlahos wrote:
Apple and Microsoft are about to release derivative upgrades to their respective operating systems.

I haven't heard much discussion about either of them on this list with respect to compatibility testing of Rev programs. Has anyone done testing with the beta versions and have any observations?

Bill Vlahos
Presumably, if revMedia 4B and earlier are incompatible with Windows 7 and Mac OS 10.6 the
good folks at Runtime Revolution will shortly release a derivative upgrade.

Wow . . . I really feel an urge to use 'derivative upgrade' as my phrase of the week; the only thing that prevents me is the fear that my 2 sons will start claiming that they
are derivative upgrades of me . . .   :)