As a survey's output of one of my asp's app :

1.
1440x900
173
45,17 %
2.
1024x768
83
21,67 %
3.
1280x1024
25
6,53 %
4.
1280x800
23
6,01 %
5.
1440x829
18
4,70 %
6.
1680x1050
16
4,18 %
7.
800x600
8
2,09 %
8.
1152x864
7
1,83 %
9.
1920x1200
5
1,31 %
10.
1280x960
4
1,04 %
11.
1366x768
3
0,78 %
12.
1024x819
2
0,52 %
13.
1088x612
2
0,52 %
14.
1280x720
2
0,52 %
15.
1280x768
2
0,52 %
16.
1024x640
1
0,26 %
17.
1067x667
1
0,26 %
18.
1344x840
1
0,26 %
19.
1600x900
1
0,26 %
20.
1843x1037
1
0,26 %
21.
2560x1600
1
0,26 %
22.
320x396
1
0,26 %
23.
819x614
1
0,26 %
24.
853x480
1
0,26 %
25.
986x616
1
0,26 %

Best,

Le 30 août 09 à 09:52, Richmond Mathewson a écrit :

jim sims wrote:
I usually us a Mac, but I have a crappy XP machine with a CRT that I do testing with. I use this machine as a low range, base sort of test vehicle. The best it can do is 1280x1024 resolution.

What resolution are most of your Windows apps planned for?

What is the most common resolution that your users use?

sims

Pierre Sahores
mobile : (33) 6 03 95 77 70

www.woooooooords.com