On Sep 4, 2009, at 08:44 PM, stephen barncard wrote:

and quicktime is installed in your Windows system?

Oh! I reinstalled a fresh Windows XP last month.
I think that was the reason.

Thanks,
--
Kenji Kojima
http://www.kenjikojima.com/

Hi,

I tried to make a PlayMIDI revlet.
http://www.kenjikojima.com/revlet/PlayMIDI/

It's based on HyperTalk's PLAY command
http://www.kenjikojima.com/revlet/PlayMIDI/pmd.html

I can play it on MacOS.  I have two problems.

1) I cannot show a QuickTime controller on MacOS and Windows. only a border
appears.

2) I made a temporary MIID file into specialfolderpath ("temporary"). and set the filename of player "playMidi" to (specialfolderpath ("temporary")
&"/playPmdTemp.mid")
It works on MacOS, but not on Windows.

Thanks,
--