It's the little things, isn't it?

On Sep 4, 2009, at 5:33 PM, stephen barncard wrote:

I *THOUGHT* the client was exactly the same....looked at it, used it, but I
didn't look at the version #.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev

2009/9/4 Colin Holgate <co...@verizon.net>

On Sep 4, 2009, at 3:39 PM, Joe F. wrote:

I got an email a week ago saying the engine and client had been updated,
but upon download the same 0.1.4 version of the client is what I get.

Same thing happened for me. I told them that it was the same old version.