Malte Pfaff-Brill wrote:
Hi Sivakatirswami,

I am currently working on a project, where 4d and Rev share the same database. The database in this case is mySQL though, so the connection is pretty straight forward. As 4d, (and Rev) can work with a multitude of databases, it would be best to ask the fellows, which db is working under the hood.

All the best,

Malte

We are using the latest 4D V 11 which was completely written. the Data storage format is SQL compliant, It was a major upgrade (headache) for the team to convert, but it runs really well.