If I put 250 documents for example in the tray and print 200 numbers, there remain 50 documents. And I need to print a number on these 50 documents, I can't wait a other day to put more sheets in the tray and print 200 numbers again.

I'm going to try to use the "read from file "COM1:" and see if there is a specific "message" when the paper tray is empty.