Le 16-sept.-09 à 22:36, David Bovill a écrit :

2009/9/16 Yves COPPE <yvesco...@skynet.be>

Re,

So, there is no solution ?????

Thanks for your quick reply

You can and often need to ":

send yourDatagridCommand to group "Datagrid 1" in 2 ticks

Hope that makes sense - its a problem that the datagrid deletes all it's inards and recopies them in all the time - so if your script is initiated from a row template inside the datagrid - well it doesn't like deleting
itself :)

re,

it's not a "delete" command in this case

I just want to close/open all in once all the disclosure triangle (arrow btn)
but I understand my script is nested in himself !
no issue !

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
yvesco...@skynet.be