Trevor,

Since the datagrid library is distributed with runRev, how can we be sure we have the latest version since runRev is being updated so slowly? Is there a way to know if we have the latest version and where to get an update if not?

len morgan

Having a data grid with data in it shouldn't prevent a stack from opening (at least not that I am aware of). There was an issue with the data grid library that would cause problems if you tried to populate a data grid on a card that wasn't open. By chance do you have code that is doing this? If so then I can get you a newer version of the library that fixes this.