I imagine if I had the time to invest in learning the framework, I probably wouldn't have asked the question. :-)

len

Trevor DeVore wrote:
On Sep 17, 2009, at 9:14 PM, Len Morgan wrote:

Would the GLX AF work as the basis of a revLet? Is there a compelling reason NOT to do this?

Just curious....

Currently no. Could it? Possibly. I imagine it could be added as an packaging option and then the Application Package could do whatever was necessary to make a revLet, just as it does when building a standalone or updater. I think someone with a real need for this would have to investigate though. I currently don't need this and I'm guessing it will be a bit of work to figure out a generalized way of converting a desktop app to a revlet.