Le 20 sept. 2009 à 17:21, Richard Gaskin a écrit :

I started by using the command “post” but I encountered problems to recover the entirety of the data.

Did you use a FileUpload object for that?

No. I'm going to try.

Most web hosts provide dropbox CGIs, and at their heart they're just a FileUpload object in a form using POST. Given how commonly such dropbox CGIs work well, I would guess that any limitations a server might put on POST for some form elements are allowed for the FileUpload object.

<http://www.w3schools.com/HTMLDOM/dom_obj_fileupload.asp>

Thanks for the link.

--
Richard Gaskin