Actually I just re-downloaded Rev Media today and the version is dp4.

Jerry

On Sep 22, 2009, at 9:10 AM, Alex Tweedly wrote:

Richmond Mathewson wrote:
I just noticed that the copy of RevMedia 4 lurking on my Mac is
called "dp3" while my preview copy of Studio is "dp4"; am I
up to date, or, as usual, am I missing something?
I suspect the dp3 is the generally available version, while dp4 (Studio)
is what you got at the conference.

-- Alex.