Peter,

We do have users of XP and Win7 who are using tRev. I list Vista because I have immediate access to a Vista machine for testing. I don't want to over-promise.

See previous post regarding market size as to why I don't have more OS's or machines or time.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev - The Movie
http://reveditor.com/trev-the-movie