Mark Schonewille wrote:
Hi Jacque,

Just to add to my previous message, I created a few standalones with 4.0 and no matter what I try, there are always one or more embedded stacks in 2.7 format. I'm not completely sure, however, that these stacks are my password-protected stacks, because I noticed that stacks may be embedded in both 2.4 and 2.7 format. I haven't got the time to figure it all out.

I won't have time to check till next week either, but I wonder if the problem is Rev's built-in libraries. I'm pretty sure those are all saved in the new format. And the revCommon library isn't even in the standalone builder, so you can't turn it off; it's added to all standalones automatically.